MX-5 Owners Club @ 2022 Thruxton Historic Festival

We’re delighted to head back to the Thruxton Historic this Summer on Sat 11th - Sun 12th June.

Your member discount code needed to purchase club tickets can be found here

How To purchase tickets with 50% off (day ticket price) and also input your vehicle details for a free club display vehicle pass visit the dedicated car club ticket booking page via this link

Thruxton Historic - Car Clubs 2022 - Thruxton Motorsport Centre (thruxtonracing.co.uk)

• Scroll down, select a ticket type and click ‘ADD TO BASKET’
  • Adjust the quantity required (to add a different ticket type go back one page)
  • Enter the DISCOUNT CODE field (bottom left of the basket) click APPLY
  • Repeat to apply the discount to each ticket type on the order
  • Please check the total before clicking PROCEED TO CHECKOUT

Club ticket sales close at 2pm Monday 6th June (subject to availability). Tickets and display vehicle passes will be sent to club members by first class post on or before this date.

Club displays will be on the banking and grass areas in the outfield and our allocated club area will be signposted.

1 Like

Sadly too far south for me but I hope everyone who attends has a great day and might possibly share some pics of the event :+1:

Saturday tickets ordered, request for nice weather also made.

If you are thinking of heading along this weekend to Thruxton you can still take advantage of a great Club ticket offer, as the 50% car club discount has been extended until tomorrow Friday 10th June.

Tickets booked now will be available for collection at the ticket gate A1 in the car park.

Please use the 50% discount code MX5223TH when booking car club tickets via the following car clubs booking page Thruxton Historic - Car Clubs 2022 - Thruxton Motorsport Centre

Click the APPLY button to activate the discount.
Please note, the club 50% discount code does not work on the public ticket page on the website.

If you are joining the Club display parking spot infield you are usually asked to arrive between 8am-10.30am

Very interested in coming to this as a family.

That will involve 2 cars, the mx5 and family steed. Am I ok to purchase two separate lots of tickets or is it limited to one discounted ticket and one full price (me and the wife, kids are under age)?

Maybe there is a separate parking charge which simplifies things?

Too late to get a discounted ticket (deadline 6th June)

In my post 2 up, the deadline has been extended to 10th June

Seems to let you order 2 tickets with the discount on each.