MX-5 turbo for sale

1. The car I’m offering for sale is a 2013 Mk3.75 Mazda MX-5 2.0 Sport Tech with BBR GTI turbo stage 1 (260bhp)
  2. The car is located near Newbury, Berks
  3. The price is £11,500 ono
  4. 60k miles, 1 previous owner, just serviced and MOT’d

I’m looking to sell my red 2013 mk3.75 manual turbo roadster (the photos show it with its current 2011 private plate). I’m the cars second owner, first was a lady who had it for about 2.5 years. I bought it in November 2015 from Mazda main dealer in Cardiff. Had the turbo fitted by BBR GTI at Brackley in July 2016 giving an extra 100bhp. Current mileage is 60,620. Full Mazda main dealer service history. Just been serviced and MOT’d by Motorlux Mazda, Newbury. Has black leather upholstery, heated seats, air con (just re-gassed), Sat Nav, Bluetooth hands free, cruise control, etc (all the usual bits). Very good condition inside and out. 4 good Avon tyres.
If you are interested drop me a message using the Personal Message [PM] system to contact me, click on the avatar (round image) and select ‘message’.
Thanks for reading.
Cheers.
Bob.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.