MX-5 Welders

@scuddriver, Borders MX5 are no longer doing work, I was messaged separately about this and removed them from the map but I am not allowed to adjust the poll :confused:

Quote from their website:

As from 1st July 2020, I shall be concentrating on finishing the ground up restoration on the ‘S’ Special we started last year. It is almost complete with just the suspension, brakes, seats, wheels and hood to source and fit. We would expect that it could be completed by the end of August depending on the Covid-19 situation and the availability of the final few parts. A potential buyer can still choose any of the final items to there own specification.
When this restoration is completed, I shall finally retire at the age of 70 to concentrate on converting my Historic Race prepared Hillman Imp to rally specification so that I can enter the Jim Clark Rally next year.
May I take this opportunity to thank all my customers for their support and interest in Border MX5’s over the years. I still have a workshop full of parts so come along and grab a bargain. It all has to go.

1 Like