MX5 1.6 mk2 / NB Green SOLD

MX5 1.6 NB 1999 Green is for sale. Selling as I will be traveling and have bought a larger car. Has just over 98k miles on the clock. MOT runs until July 2024.

The car is located in the Midlands, Halesowen

Reduced price to £800!

Had the car for just over one year, no major problems. Seats are old and show signs of wear. Recently upgraded the center console for the one in the mk2.5. A few scuffs on bumper from parking and a cut on passenger door card. Since I bought the car, I have replaced both belts, the exhaust, air box, break discs and pads. Dependable driver in summer and winter.

I currently travel quite a bit so let me know if you are interested so we can arrange a suitable day and time for you to see the car. I might even be traveling close to your location.

Photo’s of the car below

Please use the Personal Message [PM] system to contact me, click on the avatar (round image) and select ‘message’.

[Vimeo video ](<iframe title=“vimeo-player” src=“BDA67B6C-DCA0-4290-AE18-3BF41776AF2C on Vimeo” width=“640” height=“360” frameborder="0"allowfullscreen>)

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.