MX5 2.5 Arctic 1.8 Titanium Grey Perfect MOT history FSH 59k price dropped

Reluctantly selling my baby…2004 MX5 Arctic 1.8 in Titanium Grey.

FSH, 59k (will go up a touch as i’m still using it at weekends) and a perfect MOT history - passes all the way through and no rust advisories ever. Serviced and MOT’ed last week - she sailed straight through yet again.

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/?_ga=2.156804024.228340057.1602535326-29989440.1599296323 Pop GY54 DFK in here for a look…

Last year I had the cam belt replaced, both front brake calipers and pads replaced (they were sticking), new Good Year tyres all round, 4 wheel alignment done, gearbox and diff fluid changed. I also installed a good Pioneer stereo with streaming and phone kit.

Great watertight mohair hood, original tonneau and also a half cover included, rear speakers, very good bodywork, chrome handles and filler cap, no leaks anywhere, very minor wear on drivers seat bolster, heated leather tombstones, floor mats, spare tyre and all tools in the boot. She drives perfectly - that 4 wheel alignment and new tyres was money very well spent and I’m amazed how it improved the already great handling. Feels absolutely planted.

Any issues? Well the aircon stopped working this year - the pump is working but not blowing cold. Probably just a regas but i only ever drive it with the roof down so i haven’t bothered investigating. Rust? Chassis rails look good. Arches are fine - original spot welds are still there. She’s just getting the very first signs coming through at the rear of the drivers side sill underneath - it will need doing at some point but it’s very early days yet. According to the MOT guys it’s fine underneath and theres no history of corrosion on the MOT history so far. Wheels would benefit from a refurb to make them perfect - this was next on my list of things to do.

I’m near Harlow/Bishops Stortford Essex/Herts area and any trial is welcomed as long as we’re all masked up and being careful.

£3000

IMG_20201011_172219|666x500

!

Please use the Personal Message (PM) system to contact me.