MX5 21st Birthday bash @ the ACE CAFE, London | Saturday 15th May 2010

To celebrate the 21st year of the Mazda MX5 the Eastern Region are marking this special occasion by holding their first ever meet at the Ace Cafe, London on Saturday 15th May.

A convoy and space in the car park has been arranged for 50 MX5’s. These spaces will be allocated on a ‘first come first served’ basis to the first 50 people who confirm their attendance. The main convoy for the 50 registered cars will leave from a location in Essex at 10am, to arrive at the Ace Cafe by 11am. This will be a great sight and will start off the days’ celebrations. Details of the convoy will be emailed prior to the meet to these people.

Extra cars are welcome to join in from 12pm. Extra car parking is available on the road, but this of course cannot be guaranteed.

There will be a trophy awarded for the “favourite” MX5 on the day from the first 50 registered cars. This will be decided by voting slips.
And if you really needed any more incentive to come along … there will be a special birthday cake to mark the occasion. Don’t miss out on your piece !!

To be part of these celebrations, please confirm ASAP by text on 07714 207912; email me on ady@mx5easternregion.co.uk or PM me here. Please don’t forget to use ‘ACE CAFE’ as the subject and include your name and email address so that I can email you details of the convoy.

Details of the Ace Cafe can be found here : http://www.ace-cafe-london.com/History.aspx

Don’t delay in registering as over half the places have already been allocated !!

Nice one Ady.  See you there… Thumbs up

I’m really, really, really, REALLY looking forward to this!!!

If anyone has emailed me and not had a response, could you please send me a text or a PM on here as it appears that some people’s emails have not made it through and it would be a shame for people to miss out.

Places are going fast now and there’s not that many places left. Thumbs up

Hi Ady,

I emailed you last week, asking for 10 places to be allocated to the Northampton Area.  For obvious reasons, we shall not be able to join the main group leaving from a location in Essex, but I hope you can reserve us places in the main car park.  We’ll be there for 11.00 am.

Ken Stanbury

Northampton Area Joint Co-ordinator

You have PM Ken. Thumbs up

Spaces are almost gone …

Thanks Ady, I’ve replied to your mobile and PMd you (bounced back though).  Names to follow asap.

Ken

Cheers Ken … Only FIVE spaces left guys !!

ALL 50 SPACES HAVE BEEN ALLOCATED !! Cool

Thank you to some of you who had to bear with me while i’ve had some email issues.
There was a couple of emails I had come through today from a week or so ago. I have responded to you today to confirm your space.

Details of the start point and convoy details will be emailed to the registered 50 soon.
This is looking like it’s going to be a great day !!

Just to keep everyone ‘in the loop’. For the people that have registered I will be emailing out all details soon for the day, including a car park pass.
Without this pass you will not be allowed to access the car park and park in front of the Cafe, so don’t panic that you’ve not had anything through just yet.

Ady,

Can you let us know where the main convoy will be leaving from “in Essex” so I can plan a bit ahead. 

Hi Boris … don’t panic. I’ve got a whole day in tomorrow (watching the Touring Cars) and finishing all the details for the day and they’ll be emailed to all the registered people by tomorrow evening.

The information will include all details of the start point, a route (courtesy of of Multimap), and of course details of the finish point (including a parking pass for the day and a voting slip for the car competition).

Afternoon folks … I have spent the afternoon emailing all the details to the registered 50 so you should all have a message in your inbox from me with all the details you should need for the day.
Please can you all make sure you have one copy of the details on the day as it includes a car park pass for the Cafe and you may not be allowed access without it.

I do still need an email address for Boris and Shiney Steve. Could you please both PM me with your email address and I can send you all the details. Thumbs up

Cheers everyone for registering and bearing with me.
With the added feature of some sunny weather, this is going to be a cracking meet !! Car Car Car Car Car Car Car Car Car Car

For all those who did miss out on a place, please remember you are more than welcome to join us from 12pm to join in the fun. Cool

email address sent earlier today on PM Smile

Im a local in the area so ill be grabbing a space by the road !

Looking forward to the Meet ! {#emotions_dlg.bigsmile}

Brilliant !! look forward to meeting you on the day.
Let’s keep our fingers crossed that the rain stays away !!

Guys, I’m hoping to pop along for a short while around noon - parking on the street.

For those who aren’t local, I should warn you that traffic is likely to be very heavy in the area during the build up to and immediately following the FA Cup Final, what with Wembley being almost next door.

I think you’ll probably arrive early enough to avoid the worst of the traffic, but thought you’d appreciate the warning :slight_smile:

Bob