Mx5 30th anniversary sale

A neighbour of mine has decided to sell her 30th anniversary soft top due to a lack of use. It lives in a garage and is a second car having travelled a mere 700 (seven hundred) miles approx since she bought it from the local MAZDA dealer a couple of years ago. She bought it to have some fun with, having owned an mx-5 in the past. It looks in ‘as new’ condition to me. She plans to sell it this year, but hasn’t decided on a price yet. As a a favour, I said I would see if there’s any interest on here before she contacts the dealership to see what they would offer.

Please PM me and I will pass on any messages to the lady concerned. I’m not sure if she has an email address (possibly not) so any follow up communication with her might be best by phone.

5 Likes

A bit more info would help? Many thanks

Hi, of course, when I know any more I will let you know.
Regards,
Roger

1 Like

Just to let people know all PMs have been passed to the lady concerned. She took the car to the local MAZDA dealer today for a valuation. I will update on the price she’s asking just as soon as she makes contact. Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

A few more details below.

Car registered on 10/9/2019
Mileage: 700 miles approx
Location Weymouth, Dorset
Looking for offers over £22,000

PM me if interested - thank you

1 Like

Is this a rag top or RF?

1 Like

Says ‘soft top’ in the first post.
:heart:

1 Like

Hi Paul. According to the first post it’s a “30th Anniversary soft top”.

1 Like

Original post says ‘soft top’.

1 Like

Hi Paul. The first post describes it as a “30th Anniversary soft top”.

1 Like

It’s a soft top

My original post omitted to say that it is a soft top, so I edited it later to make it clear.
Thanks.

Sorry I didn’t see that…my bad
I’d give the 22k for it assuming it’s as new at 700miles

2 Likes

Paul, I have sent a PM with contact details.
Thanks.

Only just seen this…I will call you tomorrow