MX5 Display at Little Gransden Air & Car Show SUNDAY 27th August

2 Likes

I’d be interested in this. Thoroughly enjoyed my last visit.

Jeff and Maureen please

Hi John and Anne

Please can you add Andy and Jo to the list

We are looking looking forward to it

Thanks

Andy and Jo

Guy, Thanks for your reply giving me your name, address and mobile telephone number. I am afraid I need the rest of the data requested on the forum site which I believe you said you will send. I haven’t received an email with your email address and details as far as I can tell. Kind Regards, John

Hi, Those wanting to attend the Little Gransden Air & Car Show 27th August 2023

Our reservation for the show has been submitted and acknowledged. I have received requests and cash from the following who are now BOOKED

Jo & Andy Davies
Carole & Mark Hoare
Maureen & Jeff Temple-Heald
Anne & John Cowan
Bob Leonard

• Guy Wilson (just applied)

So there are still 14 places to fill our allocation. If you want to be there please add your name and details as soon as possible.

1 Like

John

Mark and Alison would like to join on the 27th

Thanks

1 Like

Mark & Alison
MK1 NA
M606 TOC

As noted before, our reservation for the show has been submitted and acknowledged. I have received requests and cash from the following who are now BOOKED

Jo & Andy Davies
Carole & Mark Hoare
Maureen & Jeff Temple-Heald
Anne & John Cowan
Bob Leonard
Guy Wilson
Ruth & Brian Thompson
Alison & Mark Collins
Lynne & Mick Pamminter
Vicky & Bob Atkins have been in touch with the details I requested and will forward the charge for the day as soon as I revert to them.
I have three further enquiries out and await them making contact in the near future.

So there are still at least 7 places to fill our allocation. If you want to be there, please contact John Cowan as soon as you can and add your name and details as soon as possible.

Graham and Debbie Corcoran, we are intested in attending

Graham Corcoran
Debbie Corcoran,
(2x adult tickets)
T15 AGC
Mx5 mk3 (2006)
Gnc112@gmail.com 07934455389

Update on Members booked to go to Little Gransden:
1 Jo & Andy Davies
2 Carole & Mark Hoare
3 Maureen & Jeff Temple-Heald
4 Anne & John Cowan
5 Bob Leonard
6 Guy Wilson
7 Ruth & Brian Thompson
8 Alison & Mark Collins
9 Lynne & Mick Pamminter
10 Vicky & Bob Atkins
11 Mandy and Paul Knight
12 Anna & Tyler Hale
13 Debbie & Graham Corcoran
14 Donna & Steve Searle

So, just 6 places left.- if you plan to join us, NOW is the time to contact John or Bob and complete arrangements, we don’t expect any flexibility on our allocation unless our numbers exceed 20 by the end of this month at the latest.

MX5 Display at Little Gransden Air & Car Show SUNDAY 27th August 2023

LAST CHANCE TO BOOK YOUR VISIT TO THIS SHOW

Telephone/Email your details as set out above This Weekend to John Cowan 01223 870200

Update on Members booked to go to Little Gransden:

1 Jo & Andy Davies

2 Carole & Mark Hoare

3 Maureen & Jeff Temple-Heald

4 Anne & John Cowan

5 Bob Leonard

6 Guy Wilson

7 Ruth & Brian Thompson

8 Alison & Mark Collins

9 Lynne & Mick Pamminter

10 Vicky & Bob Atkins

11 Mandy and Paul Knight

12 Anna & Tyler Hale

13 Debbie & Graham Corcoran

14 Donna & Steve Searle

15 Mary & David Sutton

So, just 5 places left.- if you plan to join us, NOW is the time to contact John or Bob and complete arrangements, we don’t expect any flexibility on our allocation unless our numbers exceed 20 by the end of this month at the latest.

Last Call for little Gransden.

Application will be submitted this coming week. If you wish to add your details for what is a really special event that appeals to the whole family, check the notes above and the website and then Contact John from here or by email (or phone: 01223 870200). You will be very welcome.

Note for Registered Attendees

PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU WILL REACH THE AIRFIELD WITHIN THE ALLOTTED TIME: 08:30 TO 09:00

The postcode of the airfield is SG19 3BP

As in previous years our group meeting point will be the CAXTON GIBBET PARK SERVICE AREA (No Postcode). [At the roundabout junction between A428 and A1198 [Ermine St] and the service area is well signposted, its entrance just South of the roundabout.]

John will be there from 08:00 to 08:30: the later time is when we must leave for the group to reach Little Gransden Airfield gate before 09:00; THERE IS NO GUARANTEE OF ENTRY AFTER THIS TIME.

John will have duplicate tickets for each Group member with him so if you have any problem printing off your ticket which has been emailed to you there should be a duplicate on hand at the meet point.

It may be possible to show a copy of your ticket if your mobile phone receives a copy of this email and the attachments. However, it cannot be guaranteed that this evidence will be accepted by Marshalls at the Airfield entrance.

Here’s hoping it is a spectacular day with the best of the weather, flying and good friends.

Hi Everyone

I wish you all a really enjoyable day, in fine weather, just sad that we cannot be with you.

Kind regards

Barry and Jenny