MX5 Limited Edition Photoshoot / Rally Beaulieu April 5th

Latest Update

Most people on here will have recieved this by email, but for those that have not:

STHT should be with you in the next day or so, there is an article in there with a few updates

There is one thing that is misleading in STHT, it states that we will be entering a different entrance to Beaulieu , this is not the case, we will in fact be entering the normal public entrance and then we will be directed to the arena in front of the museum (please note: this is not a STHT error but a detail that has changed since STHT went to print) If you are a Area Coordinator holding convoy/drives down to the event can you make sure everyone is aware of this, many thanks

We are aiming for everyone to arrive between 10.00am and 11.00 am, the cost (if applicable) is £11.00 per person this includes all the main attractions within Beaulieu (museum etc)

If everyone could have the £11 per person ready in cash this would be a huge time saving, I am also not sure if we will have access to a credit card machine on the day

Upon arrival you will be handed a short timetable stating what times things are happening, please note that this is a guide only

Anyone evolved in the photoshoot (you will know who you are by about 11.00 am) (for example if you are a reserve and the first car does not make it along to the event you will then be required) we will need you to stay with you car ready for the photo shoot

The photo shoot itself is to be held in front of the manor house,(Beaulieu have kindly suggested this) you will be led down to the manor house in the following groups (mk1,mk2 and mk3’s) by one of my helpers

The next group will be then gathered (by another one of my helpers) and lined up to take their place when they return  

If you are not involved in the photoshoot  then you are more than welcome to walk down to the house and watch / take photos of the cars as they are being photographed for the book

Please drive very slowly and carefully through out the day, this is also one of Beaulieu’s busiest weekends

The people involved in the helping on the day will have black polo shirts on with Beaulieu limited edition photo shoot on the front and www.mx5-3rdgenerationlimited.com on the back anyone of these people will be able to help you on the day or point you in the right direction

I will be (Paul) available on the day on this number 07817 178784 should anyone need to contact me (although be warned most networks have bad coverage in Beaulieu)

If this is a sucess then Beaulieu have said they would like to make it a yearly event (not the photo shoot just a rally)

I have just had a telephone call from Mazda to confirm they will definately be there showing the new MK3.5 MX5 ! 

I am looking forward to meeting everyone on the day

And remember this is open to anyone with an MX5 / Miata / Eunos you do not have to have a Limited Edition to enjoy the discounted entry to the rally and museum 

Lets hope the weather is kind

Paul Bateman

Arizonasun on the forum

Hi

Just a couple of things to bring to your attention:-

If you are approching Beaulieu from the North then it is highly advisable to miss Lyndhurst, come off the M27 at junction 2 and join the A326 (following the sign posts  for Beaulieu)

Then take the B3054 to Beaulieu Motor Museum

Lyndhurst is a lovely place and a nice drive but is well known for being very congetsed and long delays

I can also confirm that Lifestyle Mazda will be bringing the new MX5 MK3.5 and it will have a boot load of Genuine Mazda accesories at a discounted price

Looking forward to meeting everyone

The weather forecast looks great

See you on sunday

Regards

Paul