MX5 Limited Editions

Does anyone know if there is a register for limited edition MX5s?
Thanks, Steve

https://forum.mx5oc.co.uk/t/na-mk1-special-edition-register/34814?u=roadster_robbie

Thanks very much Robbie.
Cheers, Steve

Mmmm

Despite being logged in, that link tells me I need to be signed in to view the content?

“Welcome! You’ve reached content we provide for our members. Please login to continue reading.“

You have to sign in again. It is a quirk of the system when going to some parts of the site. Slightly frustrating but nobody dies so I just shrug and sign in again.
:heart:

Hi all, does the special editions register include the Eunos editions or is it just MX5s?
Thanks

Just the UK (MX-5) ones.

Hi Robbie, bit Orwellian isn’t it?
‘All MX5s are equal but some MX5s are more equal than others’
Lol!

I don’t have access to the data for Roadsters like I do for UK cars.

Ah, ok. :grinning:

This link doesn’t take me to the register no matter how many times I sign in.

Open ‘Home’ in a new tab.
Check to see if you are logged in as a member and if not sign in.
Hover on ‘Downloads’ then click on 'Members Downloads.
Click on ‘Special Editions Register’.

and Bobs Your Uncle even if he isn’t.
:heart:

Thanks Malc.
I will give this a go.
Cheers, Steve

Hi, I agree with Dave 208 , should not the Club run a register separate for all Eunos, being an owner of one 92’ S. Special, thirty years old , l do feel like a poor relation and not “Special”.

We could go the whole way with this. I can only see lists for Mk1 and Mk2 editions but nothing for Mk3 or Mk4’s. It would be great to have lists for all limited editions but this would be a mammoth task for a few people but a lighter load if it was a wider club effort. I know quite a few members have a list for the model that interests them, so perhaps these could be pooled together as the basis for a complete club master database for all limited editions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.