MX5 Mk 2.5 1.8i Sport 2001 Reduced! £3000 car for sale crystal blue metallic maintained by Mazda Twickenham & The MX5 Restorer

Family commitments mean the sale of my 2001 pride and joy.

Owned since 29th Jan 2011 then a 39,000 mile car. I have taken her up to 88,809 over the past decade and more to August 2023.

We have been garaged for all that time and usually on a restricted mileage policy.

Adventures have included, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, France, Belgium, Holland and all over England.

She has never missed a beat. Only a puncture and a flat battery!

Most recently she had has both sills done by Garath at the MX5 restorer at a cost of £2618 in July 2022 as well as a full repair of her chassis rails in Jan 2021 at a cost of £1486. The crystal blue metallic paint has been resprayed and corrected.

Separately the front bumper has been restored and an offset Jap style number plate fitted.

The hood is a replacement item fitted by the carhood warehouse in 2016.

She is running on Hankook Tyres fitted at 74,000 miles filled with nitrogen.

She runs exclusively on Super Unleaded and has done for years. Shell or BP.

The ignition is running on Magnecor leads and plugs.

She has EBC Green Stuff brake pads and new disks all around fitted in 2020.

She also has a K and N filter fitted and has the fast road alignment set up by Blackboots in Chesham.

She has last edition MK 2.5 sport alloys that have been fully refurbed and sprayed black. NO kerb marks. Mazda Speed Centre CAPs.

She has a battery cut off to facilitate ease of winter storage.

Fitted with an mx5 parts stainless exhaust. Nice quiet warble. Not a loud din!

She does have the tonneau cover though this has a crack in it.

The decals are of course a matter of taste and can be removed by the new owner!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 59 days. New replies are no longer allowed.