mx5 mk3 launch edition

Hi all, now how many mx5 mk3 launch edition are left on the road, 300 back in 2005.

And  what mileage have these clocked up, come on hands up who’s got one, I’ve just purchased one so would be interested to see many left ??

See here

https://www.mx5oc.co.uk/forum/yaf_postst115980_NC-special-edition-register.aspx

258 on the road and 19 on Sorn according to How many left web site

Mine is sorned for its annual winter hibernation. 54k on it now and still immaculate. 

1 Like

I too keep all my old number plates on the garage wall!

Lovely car BTW

I wish my garage was that tidy.

The moment I create a space or tidy up, my wife finds something else to put in there.

Picking up my new purchase on Saturday
16900 miles on the clock, ??

^^^ Enjoy your new purchase

I’ve got part of one, the interior but I don’t think would qualify as a Launch edition They actually turned the rest of the Launch edition  car I bought the interior from into a track car. I believe it was in pretty poor condition.

My Launch has covered 48000 miles. Daily drive 20 miles a day in what ever the weather, even snow and ice. Its fully professionally rust proofed so I have no worries. 

1 Like

Have to say, as a fan of NC’s, also red being my favourite colour, the launch edition is a beautiful car indeed. That pic of DavyF’s car is stunning! MickAP’s doing a great impression too! :joy: :+1: I’d love to see some more pics of this model.
Barrie

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

I must admit the launch edition is my personal favourite :red_car::red_car::red_car:

2 Likes

I asked after the alloys from the car I’d bought the interior out of, someone had beaten me to them. Same with the chrome windscreen hoop.
Love the paint finish, it’s a deeper red than mine with a sparkle finish if I remember correctly.:+1:

1 Like

The 3 piece windscreen surround is quite expensive new Mick. Does look very nice though!
Barrie

2 Likes

3 Likes

Nice car and good pictures.

1 Like

Uploading: 20200527_152244.jpg…