Mx5 NC 2.0 sport BBR super 180

Mx5 NC 2.0 sport BBR180.2007
The car is located near Rickmansworth.
The price is £3750.00 ono.

6 speed. BBR super sport 180. 2007. Silver.100300 miles. Air conditioning. Bose hi-fi. Heated seats. 3 sets of keys. Original electric tire pump in the boot.

I purchased the MX5 back in January 2020. it’s always been a second car for recreational road use. It makes me smile every time I use it. This car has never missed a beat, totally reliable, when my Audi wouldn’t start in the winter, the MX5 started on the first crank. I will miss this little car.

The car has a full service history, I have a folder full of receipt. The gearbox and limited slip differential oil have been changed by the MX5 workshop. I had the car undersealed March 2023 at the MX5 Restorer, A new 3 part clutch was fitted June 2022 by Everything MX5. I regularly clear out the hood drain holes that are notorious for blocking.

During my ownership I have made some improvements to the car to increase the driving experience and looks, but keep the comfort and every day usability of the car. These improvements are very popular with in the MX5 owners clubs.

I had Wheels in motion (Chesham) fit, Eibach sports springs, Rx8 anti roll bar’s, new drop links, Michelin ps’4 tires (205/45/17) and do a geometry fast road set up. These guys are excellent, this made an incredible difference to the car. Next I had BBR GTI fit the, BBR180 kit with the sports exhaust rear box. This is also an incredible upgrade the car pulls better, rev’s freely and sounds like a sports car should. (The power figure is 182bhp) but this is only a number, it’s the way the car drives that is the vast improvement. I had stainless steel brake lines fitted at the same time as the brake fluid was changed.

Cosmetically the car is good. I had the wheels powder coated and are immaculate. The brake calipers I had painted red and look great. There are age related scuffs and stone chips from general use but nothing dreadful.

On the 2nd of May the car was clipped in the carpark at work, The driver acknowledge this and the details are ongoing with the insurance company’s. I have images of the damage. Unfortunately the car is going to be registered as a cat N or S cosmetic right off. I have documented the damage. The car is fine.

There are a few of reason for the sale these are. I am moving soon and need to spend time on refurbishing my house ready to sell it on. I work in an industry that is affected by the writers/actors strikes and I have recently brought a motorcycle.

To summarize. This is a genuine car that has been well cared for, future proofed, with some tasteful and expensive upgrade’s. It is great fun to drive. I will be sad to see it go.

Asking price is £3750.00 ono.

Offers will only be replied to when made in person. I have many images of the car to share Just ask.

Please use the Personal Message [PM] system to contact me, click on the avatar (round image) and select ‘message’.

Thank you for looking.

Jamie.

IMG_5428

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.