MX5 OC NATIONAL RALLY 2013 AREA STANDS INVITE (Please all Read )

Please read below a  letter from Martin Curtis  & Post any Idears Big SmileCool  that we can discuss at our next meeting

Hi All

<o:p> </o:p>

As something a bit different for the Rally at Sandringham the Rally Team would like to invite every Club Area to have your own display stand space of about 10.0m x 10.0m. 

You can do what you like with the stand but the idea is for you to do something a little bit individual to represent your Area to the rest of the membership.  To give you an idea 10.0mx10.0m is large enough to park up to 8 MX-5s. But you don’t have to just fill it with 8 cars, it’s up to you.  But how about a display of your finest cars in the area (those not in the competitions please), or perhaps fill it with the same coloured 5s of the same MK, or a bit of rainbow coloured parking, or whatever you like really. Lets see some creative ideas.  Make sure you can stick your Area banner at the front and bring plenty of flags, bunting etc or stick a shelter in the middle or whatever really. 

If you want to take part then please let me know, as space will need to be reserved before the event and marked out for you on the day.  Access will be by special pass only, which I will supply and we would need you to be in place and set up before 10.00am when the main gates open for business. 

Give it some thought, chat it over at your August Area meets, but please get back to me no later than 31 August to secure a plot. I think we can have some fun with this, and if we can get enough Areas interested we may even be looking to award a prize for the stand that the Eastern Team like the best!