Mx53

Mx54

Mx55

Mx56

Mx57

Mx57

Mx58

Mx59

Mazda Mx5 R-Limited WITHOUT BBS ALLOYS  This is a lovely car to drive but does need some TLC to get right and I currently don’t have the time for it. It has only 109k on clock but this is kilometers so is about 69k miles. I have done cambelt and water pump change and ne alternator and AC belt. The car comes with blue mohair softop with plastic screen and also original hardtop. I have changed the clutch slave cylinder as original had gone. Has original blue roadster mats.

MOT till 06/2020

Bad points

Seats arent great especially drivers.
Dash is cracked on top but there is another on Ebay for £60 may get it if I get chance. 
One sill is bubbling slightly and the other has a small hole about the size of a 50p on the inside just as it start to go up to the inner arch will get pics if wanted.
Only have service book as car came with no paper work but I found the service book in glove box hence why I changed cambelt and water pump.
Passenger side window motor not working.

Only reason I am selling is because this is more a collector's car and I want one i can modify and not feel guilty about it. Rather it go to a home that someone will give it its TLC that it deserves.

£1750 or swap for another mk1 must have hardtop.