Mx5-s at the motorist monday 2nd may

This event is now FREE ENTRY.

For anyone who has purchased a ticket will receive a Cafe voucher on the gate for the value of £5 to redeem on the day.

If you are interested in going to the Motorist have a look on their website for more details…

theMotorist. Com

New Lennerton Lane, Sherborne in Elmet LS25 6JE

Hope you can join us.

Dave and Cath

3 Likes

Thanks for that. Ill be there, so save me a spot and just let me know what time is best to meet up. Sharon x

I just replied on the other thread that’s linked to this. That’s music to my ears! Free. Unfortunately I’ve had knee operation and can’t drive until June. I’m hoping to still attend if I can persuade my wife to drive :rofl:

Update regarding the Motorist

If you would like to park by our charity stand for SU2C, Lands end to John O’groats drive. Please arrive at about 9.00am and I will try to save a space for you, but cannot guarantee one.
I believe this event will be more like a breakfast meet, with most people attending in the morning to early afternoon.

I have been asked by the Motorist to say when on your way to the site and leaving please drive responsibly. They have a restaurant and Cafe on site, please use their facilities.

Please post below if you are attending.

This should be a good day and look forward to seeing you all.

Dave and Cath

1 Like

We will be there early .

We will be there early also

Hi, we will be attending probably arriving mid morning. Looking forward to catching up with everyone.

Dougal and Emma

Ill be there, ill try to arrive by around 8.30. Sharon

@sdavid938 Save me a spot please.

@CoolCatz fancy a convoy up?

Yes that would be cool. Meet you at Asda Spondon 7am?
Travel time approx 1hr30-40

No problems…