Mx5 wrap yes or no

indent preformatted text by 4 spaces![20200316_104118|690x326](upload://mEo4tGXIPq7WneDvxOYlMjZGfTC.jpeg)

Hi Philip, if you remove this section:

So the image is on its own separate line like it should display correctly, but you will have to reupload I think.

:zipper_mouth_face:

You just weren’t having much luck with this were you!
But please pardon my manners, welcome to the forum :partying_face:

Is that yours? And if so, how much was your wrap?

I planned to wrap my MX-5 (ND RF) after purchasing it but only got to the price inquiries before needing the funds elsewhere. It is still on my list to do as the ND never came in a nice blue colour (in my opinion) and this is the sort of colour I would be looking for:

1 Like

Hi there. No not much luck at all. I’m not very technically minded. The wrap was £750 for the black at rear and a stripe on the bonnet. Mirrors and around the windscreen were also done in the same black.

I’m in agreement, Ian, would love an ND but there just isn’t a nice blue and have thought about just getting a cheapo white and wrapping it. I think that picture looks fab.

Where did you get it wrapped? That sounds much more reasonable than what I was quoted, even if only a partial wrap

I got it from wrap that car in dukinfield near Manchester. The vinyl is high quality with a 7 year life span. Double the price of a standard gloss vinyl. It’s a black metallic 3m vinyl