MX5OC National Rally 2023

Hi Everyone,

We have been asked this, so just to clarify; “The 2023 National Rally Pass has been issued in your copy of Soft Top Hard Top (STHT) and your pass allows entry for two people (member & guest) arriving in one vehicle”. See page 9 in STHT for further details.

Non- member tickets can be purchased online at;

Regards

The Solent Team

Any convoys heading up from the south.

My 11 year old is twisting my arm and some company on the road might swing it.

Heading up from Bournemouth

1 Like

Listen to your 11 year old, the museum is one of the best and it is free. This is a top event at a top place so get the car prept, get some pack up and set the alarm. You know it makes sense.
:heart:

2 Likes

For those attending the National Rally at Gaydon on Sunday, I have been allocated 6 spaces on the stand and as with previous years, we have given prioroty to those with medical/health issues.

The list so far;

1. Sheila & Graham
  2. Colin & Sally
  3. Ron & Angie
  4. Tug & Clare
  5. Stuart & Pat
  6. Pat & Ash

I may squeeze on the edge of the stand, after DentWizard has sorted my bonnet dent :crossed_fingers:

To this end I have printed off passes and directions to give to those staying up in Gydon area on the Saturday night.

If you are not staying in Gaydon, please contact me soonest, so I can email you the required pass and documents.

Regards

Mal

I’m in Tidworth, would love to go up in a convoy

Any convoys going from west Yorkshire

There is a group meeting at Lymm services on the M6 at 8am - setting off at 8.30am

We are meeting at McDonald’s Tot Hill at 8.30 for breakfast and leaving there at 9.30

Ohh, on my route. I’ll swing in and catch a slipstream.

Hi Douglas,
Unfortunately, we are going up tomorrow ahead of the National. However, there are some leaving from Tothill Services on the A34 North.
Regards
Mal