My Ceramic ND Recaro - no.522

Hi All,

Been with the group over a month now so thought it best to post up a thread of my MX-5.
I have already done a couple of subtle bits and hopefully will add more going forward!

Current things added:

• Smoked Side Repeaters
  • Cup holder phone mount with MagSafe holder
  • Alcantara Handbrake and Shift cover
  • Acrylic Wind Deflector
  • Delrin Door Bushes
  • Glove box Shelf

Will be adding more as the months go on but for now here she is…

Welome from #572, made a few changes to mine as well.

1 Like

Just a few!! lol. Yours looks great, I can’t tell from the photo but do you have black badges on yours? I’m tempted to add those but can’t find any!
Im also tempted to change the Recaro spoiler to a more duck tail one at some point.

Yes i have a black badge at the front which is a carbon fibre version from CarbonMiata but they are expensive! Cheaper way to do it is paint them with Plastidip. The rear ducktail is from Rallybacker in Japan but there are many others out there now which wasnt the case when i got mine.

3 Likes

I will have a look in to the plastidip and give it a go at somepoint!
Ive seen a few of the spoilers on eBay just deciding which one to go with.
Next is to get rid of the dreaded fried egg look to the lights but can’t seem to find the right bulbs!

You can get led ones as long as they have a built-in resistor to prevent hyperflash.

Ive just popped up a help in the ICE section, I’ve been looking and can’t seem to put my finger on the right/best ones to get! thanks for that photo though it helps get an idea what they look like! is it worth changing the rears also?

1 Like

Yes worth doing the rears too, you need 7440 bulbs

1 Like

so those in the image above are front and then for rear I need 7440?
Sorry for my complete stupidity here haha

1 Like

Yes they are for front and rear!

1 Like

you are a legend! ill get those ordered this afternoon :slight_smile:

And #515 checking in to say hello :+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

Love it.

Where did you get the alcantara bits from?

Do you have a pic of the glove box shelf?

I have the same MagSafe charger. Works great in the car.

1 Like

Lovely colour, I sort of wish I had got a soul red one but the ceramic just won me over!

Thank you!

So the Alcantara bits are just a sort of cheap eBay find lol

Ill get a shot of the shelf this afternoon :slight_smile:

Its not actually a charger although I wish it was a the normal USB doesn’t charge at all it just seems to hold the power!

1 Like