My next mx5

Hi just wanted to share my next 5 meet captain scarlet :heart: He is a mk1 1996 1.8is :uk: uk Mx5 . Since selling my nc I was totally lost went 3minths without a Mx5. Looked at Na , Ann , and other nc in my budget but decided on a na . Mission was getting a good rust free , honest well loved mk1 . Cannot tell you how many I looked at :open_mouth: . Massive thanks to my friends in Tyne tees for support and help and questions! Was lucky to get my 5 2 weeks before lockdown :pray::mask:. Since getting him I have did a full valet , cleaned drain holes , clayed and polished . Fitted nice chrome air vent covers and today put new steering wheel cover on :+1: love this car drives amazing :smiley:! Having problems getting a photo on :grimacing: .image image image image image image image image

1 Like

Wow! Now that looks absolutely amazing!! A wonderful example of the model! Something to treasure and enjoy!! YES!!! :heart_eyes: :+1:

1 Like

Look so lovely, canโ€™t beat an unmolested Mk1 especially in uncrusty form!

1 Like

Thank you I was very lucky in my search Apart from very dirty and dusty as gentleman sorn every winter :open_mouth::pray: only drive off weekend with only 40k on clock real gem , I intend to cherish it :heart: