NA S Limited Black with Red leather interior. Built 92 First Sold 93

. NA Mk1 S Limited edition. Black/Red leather Eunos**
. The car is located in North Northants
The price is £7000.
One of 1000 built mainly for Japanese market. Certainly quite rare in UK. Factory fitted LSD, Bilstein shocks and lowered suspension.This one imported in 2008 I believe. I bought the car in 2009 and it has been garaged ever since Rust free. No corrosion including cills and arches. A rear aerofoil is fitted presumably by the original owner…No significant mods except: 421 stainless exhaust manifold and complete system. Aftermarket 15" wheels and tyres new in 2022.( I never had the original BBS wheels).Slotted discs. Additional instruments, Oil temperature, Amps and clock. Red tonneau cover…Aircon converted to 134 and working .Seats professionally re-furbished to original spec.Mileage 177000Km. New Cam belt and water pump this year and new clutch within last 1000 miles. MOT to end March 24. Many other maintenance parts too numerous to list.

Please use the Personal Message [PM] system to contact me, click on the avatar (round image) and select 'mess
![P8231678-Copy|666x500](upload://yjFRcLeoNOuHULVx0Lfz8dW6pCa.jpe

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.