******National 2013 Photos*******

yes I was wondering that (thanks Rod for the reply) but does he have a web site to view the photos on - I didn’t have time on Sunday to go to his “tent”…

I’m just waiting for one of the team to get me the chap’s contact details then will post them up…

The photographer was charging £10 a photo. I didn’t have the cash to pay at the time, but he noted down the jpg file number for me, and said I could contact him to have the photo posted on. I’ve searched for a website with no joy but his phone number is
01553 840452
And email
simon.cscott at virgin.net

Yes, that’s his email address and is happy to supply photos if you get in touch.  

simon.cscott at virgin.net

DSC00893_zps00baf51e.jpg.html

DSC00861_zps8014fe77.jpg.html

DSC00871_zpsa605cc7a.jpg.html

DSC00883_zps6d889e97.jpg.html

Great Rally Guys

here’s some of my snaps from a great day

Most smiled at MK 3 at the rally?  

If you want to see if the official photographer got a snap of your car to on the day check out the website here and then follow the instruction so he can find you photo.

http://mx5rally2013.photium.com/ 

15 photos from Sandringham plus 8 from the MX5 stand at the Silverstone Classic (yes, I can spell Classic really) in my Flickr photostream

www.flickr.com/photos/twrpix

Trevor Rudkin

Sorry to go slightly off-topic for a moment, but anyone know who sells those ride-on MX-5’s ?
I know i’ve seen them before. I’ve done a Google search but without any success.

On topic though, some cracking pictures of some great looking cars !!

They were available through Mazda and I think MX-5 Parts did them too… You could fit the Recaro seat to one Ady Wink

A few from Rally Day…

Anyone who doesn’t like Marmite look away now!  Tongue Out

A few from out and about on the runs - for those who did them, can you recognise the locations?

A bridge too far Surprised

A loveley and unexpected East Coast Sunset over the sea at Hunstanton where we stayed  Cool

Packed up for the trip home - nice day so took the long route via the Peak District and Snake Pass.

We had a fantastic time at the Rally, on the runs and throughout our stay in Norfolk Laughing 

Looks like a great event, does anyone know the owner of the chrome wrapped coupe?

I believe it was from Wrights Mazda in Norwich

Great selection of photos from this thread, all credited to us, posted up on Facebook by Mazda UK… Check them out via our Facebook page and don’t forget to “like” us at;

www.facebook.com/mx5oc and Mazda at www.facebook.com/mazdauk

Great day at Sandringham

Sandringham Rally

A great video can be found here from some of our overseas friends in MMRC…

http://vimeo.com/77327757#

That is properly brilliant. Really captures the event.

indeed, and you car as well… Smile