******National 2013 Photos*******

Greetings from The Sunshine Coast Australia

Guys please post all the rally pics in this thread.

Have a great weekend, I put a fix in for the weather, so you should get a bit of Aussie sunshine!

It’s looking a bit empty today

What a difference a day makes!

MX-5’s as far as the eye can see!

I wish I had more photos, but it was quite busy today!

Thanks for a great day, fantastic venue and weather.photo

Pictures at: http://s110.photobucket.com/user/saz9961/library/MX5OC%20Rally%202013?sort=3&page=1

Randomly selected:

[click to enlarge, or just go the album]

I’ve added an album on the Facebook page to try and give a flavour of the three day weekend on the rally site… and some of the guys are back again this morning to oversee the collection of the marquee and a few other bits… 

Facebook Rally Album.

great photos Kula… I’ve moved them all here so we can scroll and not click to see them all… Smile

I’m liking this one, some seriously straight parking there considering the number of cars! All credit to the cadets who we had along on the day to help…

Thanks for a great show.

I’ve got loads of pics of the rally, but thought I put one a little different.

A post rally shot of us, well my other half, we had the beach to ourselves Monday morning bright and early. What a lovely day we had after a hearty breakfast in the B&B we headed for Hunstanton, then a slow drive home back to Derbyshire.

Many thanks to everyone for a great day on Sunday.

What happened/will happen to the photos the chap took when we entered the event field?

The photographer had a stand in the event tent on the day and had a constant stream of people visit him. I can’t remember his name, but I’m sure it’s floating around here (Simon Scott rings a bell…) so you should be able to contact him.