national in sept 2012

Hi do we have to put our name down for the hil climb??

I think that the organisers will ask for names. It is great fun. Had one run at a recent classic car meeting there.

Wait for the details to be published, very shortly, in STHT and on here… Big Smile

Booking Forms in the next Soft Top Hardtop and will be posted here on 7 June day after STHT is distributed.

Hill Climb Access is £20 per car for the day. Places are limited and only available on a first come first served.
Offer is only open to Club Members and MUST be made on the booking form included in STHT or downloaded from the site.

Tis the 7th today, where should we be looking?

There you go.

Looking forward to hill climb.

Had email today I’m on the listBig Smile

Shouldn’t they wait for everyone to get the mag and have time to apply by post - then they pick at random from the applications?

Otherwise those with a faster postal service are favoured.

Hi 

The application form went up on the forum to download, and then post off, which is what I did.

As stated on the forum first come first served.

I am sure it did, I am just saying that it does not seem the most diplomatic approach.

We have had several ideas and meetings over which way to do this and to be honest, we would have upset someone, somewhere whichever way we did it. This is the method which was agreed with by the main committee as being the best way of doing the choosing, and is also the way that seats at the dinner are always allocated.

Are you going to run the track car uo the hill or risk the LM.

Seeing as it is in our back yard so to speak I will be ther to cheer every body else up but I havent got the nerve to try it myself, maybe next time.

I may take the le mans Wink

Now you’ve got me worried! I didn’t think it was at all dodgy to enter, and I’ve never done it before.

We are accepted for the hill-climb, just need to decide do we bring Lightning MxQueen for show or the White Lightning - the supercharged R2Limited? Thinking

Dr. & Mrs. EunosGeekSick

now come on the pair of you, it is not dodgy at all, come and have some fun. Cool

See you there if not before Thumbs up

Please, both of you have a go…it is not a difiicult track and it is not a race, so you caan go as fast or as slow as your angels will let you. You will have the track to yourself, so you will not get in anyones way…go on…do it Wink You know you want to! Devil

I will see who I feel and the car are after Blyton if there are spaces left then I might put in for 1.

Any chance of a Blyton style LIVE LIST so that we can see how many spaces are left / who is running.