National Rally 2013 Sandringham FAQs

1. Where is the Rally? In the Grounds of Sandringham Estate: The Norfolk retreat of HM The Queen.  Directions to the Rally site to follow.

2. When is the Rally and what are the opening hours? Sunday  29 September, 10.30am - 4:00pm. Rally programme starts from 11.00am. The rally dinner is on Saturday 28 September.

3. How much are tickets into the venue? The event is free to MX-5 Owners Club members holding a valid rally access windscreen hanger (or current membership card) Non-members £5.00 adults, free for accompanied under 16s.

4. Can I buy a ticket on the day? Yes, on access to the rally site at the Club registration marquee.

5. Is car parking free? Yes, for all in attendance.

6. Is there disabled access? It is mandatory that we offer a disabled car park, please show your Blue badge on arrival to the marshals to gain access to disabled parking area.

7. Are children welcome? Yes of course. Access for all accompanied children under the age of 16 free.

8. Are there any concessions? Please check elsewhere for concessionary rates for access to Sandringham House, Museum and Gardens for Club members.

9. Are there crèche facilities? No

10. How can I get a printed programme? Please register on arrival at the club tents to receive your programme for the event and Rally gift

11. What is the main programme schedule? Please check the MX-5 Owners Club Forum and STHT for further details. And see your Rally programme on the day.

12. Who are the celebrities?

13. Can I join the Club on the day? Yes special introductory Rally pricing is available on the day. Please ask at the club membership desks for more details.

14. What is the medical/first aid procedure? Please advise an onsite steward of any incident.

15. What is the procedure in the event of a fire? Please advise an onsite steward immediately if fire is discovered.

16. Are dogs allowed? Yes, on a lead under close control.

Please note however that dogs are not permitted in the Gardens at Sandringham, though they are welcome, under close control, in the Country Park (where the car parks are and the rally site)

17. Where are the nearest toilets? Toilets are available on site. Please ask or follow signage.

18. Is there a bus service to the Rally? No

19. Is there a cash machine on site? No.The nearest cash machine is located Budgens, Lynn Road, Dersingham, PE31 6JX

20. Where are the nearest shops? There are local shops in Dersingham  with a Budgen at , Lynn Road, Dersingham, PE31 6JX

The nearest superstore is Asda, Langley Road, South Wootton, Kings Lynn, PE30 3UG

21. Where is the nearest petrol station? The nearest petrol station is in Hillington village on the A148 Kings Lynn to Fakenham road, PE31 6BJ .

The nearest cheaper supermarket fuel is at Asda, Langley Road, South Wootton, Kings Lynn, PE30 3UG.

22. Can I take pictures / video at the event? Yes.

23. Can I park next to my mates on the rally field? If you arrive together you’ll be parked next to each other. Each area also will be allocated a 10m by 10m space within the event where they are free to display up to 8 cars of their choice from their area. Display cars will be asked to arrive slightly earlier, full details will be distributed to Area Coordinators.

24. Where is the nearest accident and emergency unit?  Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Gayton Road, Kings Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 4ET.

25. There wasn’t a rally access hanger in my last STHT or I’ve lost it, how do I get one?  Contact membership admin via phone or email, (details in STHT) provide them with your membership number and they will send you a replacement.