National Rally - Camping -

With camping available at Billing this should be the ideal opportunity to break out the tents and the BBQs… Thumbs up

Camping details available direct from Billing on 01524 781 453

and from here…

Billing Camping.

To obtain discounted camping you need to do this

Club
members must phone and quote the booking reference - TMLMMX11 in order
to get their discount. Discount is £5 off per night of the current
tarriff. A minimum booking of 2 nights is required to get the discount
as agreed.

Therefore per night with the discount allready off will be £16 for electric pitches and £10 without.

Hi Martin. Booked my pitch today for Rally. They asked if I had a code for rally discount. Said I will call them back. Do you know of a code for this?

Thanks. Tina. (SWM-MX5OC)

Hi, booking code is… .MX-5…

How much should I be expecting to pay for 2 nights camping (Friday and Saturday) at Billing with my OC discount?

It’s £21 per night with electric and £15 per night without electric, but strangely, there is a minimum booking of two nights Confused

Needs further clarification please.  I’ve just looked at their online booking system and I can get 2 nights over that weekend for £10.00 each, total £20.00 for a single tent pitch, clearly cheaper. !  Confused now, but have no fear we will clarify it all.

Hmmm… I telephoned Billing Aquadrome, quoted the Code (MX-5) and was quoted  £15 and £21 with a min 2 nights.

I’ll try again on Monday morning.

cheers Ken, I may do the same…

I have booked and was quoted £10 per night with the MX-5 discount for a tent with 2 adults and no electric. I expect £15 is with electric hook-up

A two night stay (minimum you can pick) with a 240 hook up for our family trialer tent is shown as £46 online, that seems a good price to me. Now I have just got to convince my wife to drive the tow car with the kids in whilst I enjoy the trip in the 5.

Just phoned Billing - totally confused.

I was told that the booking code is definitely not MX-5, but he would not tell me what the code is.

The rate quoted was £15 with the mysterious code, £20 without.

He told me quite categorically that nobody has booked using the code MX-5 and nobody has been quoted £10.00 per night.

Could somebody please talk to Billing and sort this out - as Jeremy Clarkson would say - “How hard can it be”.

I have just tried to book and again they said the code is NOT MX5

Does any one know what it is

I have emailed the rally team and asked them to clear up the confusion…

Dear All,

The information I have come across is that the “code” is MX5 Rally and it should give you £5 off all prices. I don’t know if that is just £5 of the total or if that is per day etc.

You have to be an OC member though.

Booked!!

I was originally quoted £15 per night for a tent with 2 adults, and no electric hook-up, with the MX5 Rally code. When I pointed out that it was £10 per night if I booked online, and other MX-5OC members have been quoted £10 per night, he agreed to charge only £10 per night. - Result.

By the way, it looks as though MX-5OC campers will be on Shelduck 1 (whatever that is!)

Hi All

This is the latest info from the rally team as provided today by Billing…

Club
members must phone and quote the booking reference - TMLMMX11 in order
to get their discount. Discount is £5 off per night of the current
tarriff. A minimum booking of 2 nights is required to get the discount
as agreed.

Therefore per night with the discount allready off will be £16 for electric pitches and £10 without.

I’ve updated the phone number in first post to the direct booking line 01524 781 453.  I can confirm the above works, and its £10.00 per pitch, per night, minimum 2 nights. Surcharge for credit card, none for debit card.

Hi Martin. Many thanks for trying to resolve the confusion.

A little way to go though as I have still been unable to get agreement with this from their booking office. I am being charged £42 for 2 nights (with EHU) instead of £32. This was after your forum message yesterday and I quoted all the right info.

Mark Wheeler @ Billing has asked their Marketing dept to clarify the situation.

Personally, I think the problem is that Mark is applying the high season rate not the low season rate as the start figure. 

T.

Hi, thanks for that. The info I got was via the rally team was from someone called Mark so assume its the same chap.  I rang and spoke to a very helpful lady on the phone and she quoted the costs to me when I booked yesterday, so there was no doubt then at all. I got the impression she put that code into here computer to obtain the discounted rates.

We can only apologise for all the confusion.  The correct Club event rate is for the two nights min, £20.00  or £32.00 with electric.  Accept nothing else and report further problems here…