National Rally FAQs

Where is the Rally?   Kelmarsh Hall and Gardens, Kelmarsh, Northampton, Northants, NN6 9LY.

When is the Rally and what are the opening hours? Sunday 6th September, Event Gates Opens at 10.30am - 4:00pm. Rally programme commences 11.00am. See local signage for entrance details.

How much are tickets? The event is free to MX-5 Owners Club members, Members will require to hold a rally pass (distributed in Soft Top Hardtop) and membership card on arrival please see 

Non-Members  tickets are available on the day at the gate -  Prices Adult £5.00 under 16 free. (Entry fee is discounted from membership sign up on the day)  

Can I buy a ticket on the day? Yes, tickets are available on the gates 

What is the price for car parking? Parking is free for all in attendance. MX-5 will be parked in priority position

Is there disabled access?  Yes, Please clearly display your Blue badge before arriving on site.  Marshals will direct you to the disabled parking area. The venue is on level ground but is a grass venue - access points will be provided where needed.

Are children welcome? Yes. Access for all accompanied children under 16 is free.

Are there any concessions? No, all tickets are £5.00

Are there crèche facilities? No

I am not a member and in an MX-5 where will I park? Priority is given to all MX-5s, non member and other vehicle owners will be parked in adjacent parking

Can I come in another car that is not an MX-5? Yes, you will be directed to the other car parking area  

Are there Area Member meeting points? Yes there are a number of Area Displays being set up on the day, please speak to your Area Coordinator  Please note: there are competitions for the best display and a limited number of cars will be able to park on each stand. Area Coordinators will have the details on how to participate on the Area stands.

How can I get a printed programme? Please bring your Entry pass and Membership card to the Welcome desks to receive your programme for the event Gift and Rally plaque.

What is the main programme schedule? Please check the MX-5 Owners Club Forum for further details. And see your Rally programme on the day.

Who are the celebrities? TBC

Can I join the Club on the day? Yes special introductory Rally pricing is available on the day. Please ask at the club membership desks for more details.

What is the medical/first aid procedure? Please advise one of our many site stewards or marshals of any incident, they will take you to the medical tent on site.

What is the procedure in the event of a fire? If fire is discovered please advise an on site steward immediately, do not tackle.

Are dogs permitted? Dogs are allowed at this venue - However please keep them on a lead at all times, there are moving vehicles and Horses at the show.

Where are the nearest toilets? Toilets are available on site and at the Tearoom in the hall, Please ask for directions or follow signage.

Is there camping on site?  Camping is available by arrangement.

Is there a bus service to the Rally? No

Is there a cash machine on site? No. The nearest cash machine is located in Kettering and Market Harborough

Where are the nearest shops? There are local shops in Market Harborough and Kettering, the nearest superstore is located in Northampton.

Where is the nearest petrol station? The nearest petrol station is located - A14 Eastbound on outskirts of Kettering

Where is the nearest Hospital with accident and emergency unit?  Kettering General Hospital

Can I take pictures / video at the event? Yes.

Can I park next to my friends on the rally field? If you arrive together you’ll be parked next to each other. Club Areas are also allocated display space within the event to help create a is a great meeting spot for area members. Any display cars will be asked at a different gate and time , full details will be distributed to Area Coordinators.

Will there be food available? Yes we will have 5 catering units available and the venue’s tearoom will be serving food all day.

Can I bring a picnic? Yes, we will have special picnic Areas adjacent to the Jousting Arena for you to enjoy the action

Will I enjoy my day out? Yes!!! this is set to be a fantastic Rally with a few special treats and surprises. Please remember this is an outdoor event at an outdoor venue and we ask that you are prepared for any weather.