NATIONAL RALLY - GREAT EVENT - GREAT RACING

Firstly, I would like to take the time to thank the OC committee for the hard work they put into organising a fantastic event.

The stunt show was a massive hit with both me and my 6 year old boy (Andrew Jnr). We loved all the craft stalls and the lifestyle area, and I kept dragging my boy into all of the different stalls… sorry Jnr. It was also great seeing the effort that I know the committee and local team has put into organising this event.

The support from the members was amazing, but for me, what made it was watching the final two races of the 5club MX5 championship. Some of you may know I am aspiring (probably in vain) to be a racer, I am part of the OC invitational car at the Race of Remembrance in Anglesey in November and try to support the OC Motorsport side as much as I can. I know this is not enough, but going forward I hope to be more involved in the club, because without the hundreds of hours the volunteers put in this club would be nothing.

I hope you will all join me in saying a massive WELL DONE to all involved and here is looking forward to spring rally next year, it cannot come soon enough.

Billy (aka Andy)

Hi Andy,

Where can we find out more about the racing on Anglesey ? I’m guessing its being held at the circuit on there… The Island is one of our favourite places in the UK and if we can watch a bit of racing whilst visiting the Island it would be great… Cheers, Andy H.