National Rally photo thread... [all photo threads merged]

Fantastic photos, great angles and vivid colours, really enjoyed them.  We had been looking forward to going on Sunday, and I’d have been snapping away, but an unfortunate turn of events meant that we couldn’t - looks like we missed a great day.  I was looking for any Berkeley’s, but not a speck of Sparkle Green in sight - I’m sure there must have been some.

Loving the photos so far Thumbs up

in the parking area

[blue brigade]

[red brigade]

[avast array, me hearties]

[arriving]

====================================================

chilli orange icon owner ^^^^ watching another autotesting ¬¬

noses in the air

what lies within

[more to follow]

Great set of photos, peemakky Thumbs up

I Agree

Thumbs up 

I'm with Stupid!Wink

Very nice pictures & thankyou for sharing them with us all. I’m not just saying it due to a few of my car although it was nice to see. But fantastic angles & the coulour in some of them was well nice. Thumbs up

Yep, saw the one I arrived in. Its not mine but its the Buccaneer5 track car and I saw my flags.

Some more photos and videos at;

http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n109/saz9961/MX5OC%20Rally%202011%20at%20Billing/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ24

Most-faded-but-solid prize goes to:

Thumbs up Nice pictures Paul & AT Big Smile Ta

Rare wheels:

Genuine Panasports supplied direct to M2 Inc.

the bling line up

love the skulls on the wiper arms
and the lit eyes on these

^^ best use of a belt buckle when not holding up jeans
and

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

hope a penny or two was dropped in the HTH boxes[not shown here]

the stripes really do it for me ^^

Some really great photos on here now… thanks folks… Big Smile

Nice one Phil, these are much appreciated as didn’t get any photo’s myself, having too much fun driving (apparently very slowly) sideways!

I have noticed these are of equal quality to the ‘professional’ ones at £25 a go!

Your photos(HB BEL) are fantastic and really show action. closeups too. (I think I need a zoom lens). Maybe we should have you as our club photographer! Photos are worth so much more than words, Photos like these really show what the club is about - enthusiasm.

Carolynne

Thank you Carolynne … :slight_smile: … Would love to be the club photographer! … :slight_smile: … I agree photo’s are worth much more than words, they capture a moment that holds a story and memory that never fades … :slight_smile:

I have added a few more photo’s to my page on photobox & will be adding more after the weekend. If anyone wants prints, t-shirts etc of their cars they can be purchased direct from the photobox site.

http://www.photoboxgallery.com/3047591

If you want a copy of the photo file for use on web pages / facebook etc than i can email a low resolution file that is suitable for the web - these are £2 each. High resolution jpeg files that are suitable for prints up to approx A4 size are available at £5 each. For photo files please email me the photo number that is on the photobox site and your paypal email address. 

For anything above A4 size i recommend a TIF file instead of jpeg, contact me for details … and if anyone is interested I can also have your photo printed on wall paper!