National Rally photo thread... [all photo threads merged]

Got any national rally photos ?  Post up a the best here with links to your albums as well.  The more the merrier…Big Smile

This one better be in here thenWink

http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/forum/forums/t/34309.aspx

M-m

Short Photo video of the autotest.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ugQjRVFq2g

The sign say everything with this dodgy pair.

too much laughing…

Look- alike Twins

to much laughing

Another profesional passenger role

Big soft and around in 1.05 Renta a tart in a Volvo

If you want any of the photos from the Video in hi def let me know / drop me a pm

Alan

P.s

The HD track videos will be done on tuesday after the nice BT man finaly get super fast broadband into the mountains.

0.3 Meg upload speed is a 10 hour wait for a 20 min Hd video…should be 1/2 hour on tuesdayBig Smile

Photos of the rally taken by the professional photographer :-   http://www.tonyrundle.com/?Action=_VC&id=85800402&ppwd=44384dht

They are sorted by time order.

Carolynne

A high res photo costs £25? Thumbs Down

Bit steep isn’t it? I wouldn’t buy any at that price, but perhaps would if they were less.

I agree, thats very steep.

Yikes …most motorsport photgraphers do you a disk of all your photos for that price.

I wish him all the best.

A good photo should show your car looking exciting e.g

Alan

Greedy I’m afraid, shame, I’d have had one or two otherwise.

Nice pictures! anyway the professional pics give us a good flavour of the whole weekend.

Carolynne

Come on then, where’s the rest of you lots photos ?

And some of the Autotest. Again not brilliant but gives a flavour of the event. Not sure if I should have posted here or in “events” but it can always be moved.

Silverstone Paddock:

And Pits:

And some shiny cars…

Was great to meet so many people and a big Thank You from Louise and I to those kind enough to congratulate on our 1st year efforts in the Motorsport Role.

Thumbs up

Below are just a couple from Sunday, I will be uploading alot more soon. As a few of you on here know I am a pro photographer which means I do watermark my pics because i need to sell the prints to feed my mx5 passion! When i have uploaded them all i will post a link so if you like one or two you can buy at lesiure and you will be pleased to hear that high res jpegs are alot less than £25. (apologies to the other photographer but i do think they are a tad overpriced)

Nice pics Lu. I didnt realise youre a pro Thumbs up 

Most of mine are same / similar to the above but here`s a few anyway.

Did you take time to read all the prices!

Prices start at £10.00 for a High Res Quality Printed Photo or call him for bulk discount. 

hbbel that’s me in N95 PJD - great pics!! Cool

Will keep a lookout for your pricing.

My first National and really had a great day…hope you all like the pix… I do get a bit carried away with my camera!

I think that’s quite enough for now… so, did you see your own car then ???

Who owns yellow mk1 J759 DYP?

I have J755 DYP! Were we imported the same time?..