NB Coldside supercharger

1. My model of MX-5 is: __mk2 2001
  2. I’m based near: __Cardiff
  3. I’m looking for technical help or recommendations on: _coldside supercharger _

Hello Simmer
Welcome to our chat.
I have not seen a cold side Supercharger set up. Most common is the Mini supercharger set up that is hot side.

Hi ,yeah doesn’t seem to be a lot of information about the coldside,I have found another post mentioning it ,it appears there a handful of members who have them :+1:t2:

I see there is a new kit for hot side from G19, it looks good.

1 Like

Hi ,yeah noticed this earlier looks a really well made bit of kit,still trying to find out more about the coldside but you never know,but thanks for letting me know :+1:t2:

There used to be a coldside kit available from USA.

Yeah this is the coldside I’ve been looking at ,they run a tvs900 now,still trying to save the pennies & fancy running it with a standalone ECU :crossed_fingers:

I’ve just picked up one of their older kits using a mp62, uses stock injectors with 2 extra injectors in the supercharger plenum to cool the air. Designed to be used with a piggyback ecu/powercard but I’ll be running it on the ME442. Expensive kits but a much cleaner looking setup than a hotside, almost worth it just for being different :wink:

Yeah definitely looks a great piece of kit ,interesting to see how it runs using the me442 ,hopefully see it & hear it running :crossed_fingers::+1:t2: