Nc differences suspension, arb etc between 3/3.5/3.75

As per my other thread, I have stored away bits removed from my 31k 2014 sport tech and need sell them to free up as much space as possible.

I have a full set of bilstein shocks and springs and front and rear anti roll bars which I’m going to sell.

Does anyone know if these were uprated or revised between models of nc mx5? Aside from being newer/better condition/less miles I wouldn’t want to mislead anyone by saying they are revised or improved when it comes to it. I know the suspension was lowered, maybe the damping revised and the roll bars possibly stiffened but I’d like to have that confirmed before I pass the info on :+1:

Thanks in advance.

Afaik,
There were no significant differences to these components during the model run.
The only relevance to a respective purchaser is whether they come from a prht or soft top and if it was the sport/17" wheel combo as that may impact ride height and damping settings

Thanks, thought it was worth checking as I knew they had made some revisions elsewhere but wasn’t sure on chassis components :+1:

What I’ve read, on miata.net among others, is that the Bilstein dampers on the NC2 and NC3 were better tuned than the Bilsteins on the NC1, those being under damped.

Recently confirmed on two 2006 cars
The SE rear ARB is 11mm
The Sport rear ARB is 12mm

Cheers. I couldn’t help thinking it wouldn’t be much of a sport model if the underpinnings, suspension and and running gear were all exactly the same :+1: