NC for sale AUTOMATIC Silver hard top

1. The car I’m offering for sale is 2.0i Roadster 2dr Petrol Powershift Euro 4 (160 ps) AUTOMATIC. NC. electric hardtop
  2. The car is located near Banbury
  3. The price is £8,900
    mileage - 48790

please see my autotrader advert https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202404088410758?postcode=OX171ED&advertising-location=at_cars?lid=buakqwv0ezcn&utm_source=product-service&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=at_braze_cars_web_email_api_daily_paygo_first-time-live&utm_term=cars&utm_content=

Automatic gearbox ,Silver NC with electric hard top. Great to drive. Excellent condition for the year. a little bit of wear on the drivers seat leather bolster. wheels could do with a little refurb. most annoying is the previous owner scratched the drivers door just above the handle, which I’ve tried to show in the photos. Bonnet insulation is a bit scruffy. Glove box is a bit scratched, but because of the angle is sits at , you really don’t notice it. Stereo controls on the steering wheel, Bose 6 CD multi changer. boot release and petrol cap release buttons. steering wheel adjustment. seat height adjustment. heated seats. electric door mirrors. Hard top makes it perfect to drive all year round even in a wet winter like the one we’ve just had. Plenty of service history - Mazda digital service record print out. previous owner had it from new and serviced it regularly. I bought it to replace my NB but actually can’t bear to part with that one, so the NC has to go instead. Heart over head! this is a great car and automatics are hard to find. Next MOT due 30/09/2024, Full service history, Silver, 2 owners, £8,900

Vehicle registered: 29/09/2009

Please use the Personal Message [PM] system to contact me, click on the avatar (round image) and select ‘message’.