NC light coloured leather?

Are there any NC PRHT models with interior colours other than black? Our present NB Icon has very nice stone coloured leather which we both like but can’t seem to find a 2007 ish NC with a light interior.

Ian

Mine has! Not seen many like it though, but my 2010 sport tech PRHT has a light interior!

1 Like

Sport Venture from late 13 ish had stone leather
Earlier Venture 2012 had saddle tan

Thanks for that info, that looks more like it! We’ll have to start searching that model. Didn’t want to go to the hassle of re-trimming seats and cards.

Ian

Got to say I’m not a fan of black leather and really prefer alternatives like saddle tan, stone and Lighter varieties. I ended up buying a MK3 primarily because I loved the tan interior.

The Z sport has stone coloured seats, lovely body colour too

My NC Niseko has icy blue paint and brown leather with darker blue stitching on seats, steering, trims etc.
Some might call the brown shade sh!t brown, and I was not too fond of it to begin with, but it doesn’t take marks and polishes up very nicely. So I’ve grown to like it.

Fortunately the top of the dash is still black. If it was anything else I’d have gleefully painted it matt black.

2011 Kendo NC PRHT’s also come with a cream leather trim.

That Kendo edition certainly ticks the boxes - cheaper than expected too and some low mileage one owner cars about.

Ian

25th Anniversary Edition has stone leather seats and door cards.

With the 25 AE being only 5 years old, I wonder if they are full of unnecessary electronics like our everyday 2015 MK3 Honda Jazz? It sometimes flashes messages indicating a threat from an approaching vehicle when there’s none around for miles! I do like the relative simplicity of the earlier cars. Sounds like I’m difficult to please!

Thanks for the replies folks - if I find something which fires me up in the way this NB Icon does, I’ll report back - it may take some time!

Ian

No, the NC is pretty basic with regards car tech.

That’s good to know - I’ll start the search but the Kendo looks favourite so far.
Ian

There is an “immaculate Montana for Sale” thread with light leather. A Mk2 and looks really nice…

Thanks for that but I already have an NB Icon in Art Vin Rouge with cream interior and was wanting to move up a few years with an NC but couldn’t find anything but black interiors - which we don’t like.

Ian