NC PRHT "Smart Top" module?

Has anyone tried the following?
Is it any good?

It’s certainly cheaper than the real Smart Top module. Not too sure about delivery costs though

They have UK/Europe dealers. Click to buy and it should take you there. £149 on my ipad.

Lots of writeup on this on miata.net so have a look there. Maker is very active on there. I have his ND window closer module and it works fine.

Had the original on my NC and really liked it. Nice to be able to close the roof at traffic lights and not worry about not being able to drive off if they changed to green. I had set mine at (from memory) a 15 mph speed limit on being able to close the roof whilst moving.

1 Like

Hi unfortunately I do not have the alternative module so cant really say much about it. However I do have the Smart Top module and that works perfectly.

From personal experience with purchases and goods, I usually I get my moneys worth so I don’t particularly buy cheap stuff.
However if there is a competitor is good for us. They way I see that if there is a competitor then there is no more product monopoly hence the prices will become more competitive.

2 Likes