NC2 Am I being too fussy?

I’m looking for an MX5 & am especially interested in the NC2 (Mk3.5?) Sport Tech model with a budget of up to £9000. Whilst I’ve set my heart on that my wife on Copper Red. So we end up looking for a specific model in a specific colour - are we being too fussy?

1 Like

Maybe not, there’s one on Autotrader.

1 Like

Nope not at all as we did the same.
We picked up a 2013 3.75 Sport Tech and also wanted the Copper Red Mica.
We had to wait and find a good one and flew up to Inverness!
That was back in 2016, but the principal is the same.
Keep looking and happy hunting. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

We bought our NC Niseko specifically because of the colour, Icy Blue. One year only for this colour!

The Boss said it was either this or a powder blue SLK and I didn’t want a Merc.

Eight years later, in our eyes it’s still almost perfect!

4 Likes

It took me 7 months and a few viewings before I bought my Sport Black.
Well worth waiting for the right one👍.

4 Likes

Great, thank you very much everybody!

1 Like

My first NC was true red, loved it. Then I looked at a copper red PRHT. It just didn’t float my boat colour wise so I moved on and looked at the Kuro in Velocity red, a better looking car, I think it was the contrasting black roof made it look better.
So after looking at a number of red cars I ended up buying a white one😁

We all have our preferences, I was set on a certain colour but gave up when this latest one came along. Many years ago i said I’d never buy a white car again.:crazy_face:

1 Like

There’s a copper red NC1 come up on Facebook market place. 2ltr 5 speed on a 57 plate, reasonably low mileage for the year. In Birmingham area, £4k. Seems decent enough, bonus it comes complete with removable hard top. They have got to be worth £600-£800 alone with fitting kit👍
As always do your checks thoroughly.

Just spotted that too and it’s also on FB under the group MX5 Mk3 parts for sale. :+1:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.