NC3 splash guards - yes or no? Pics if you have them

I’ve had some brand new mazda splash guards sat waiting to be colour coded and installed. Now I’m having second thoughts whether to fit them or not as i do like the way the car looks.

Whats people’s opinions on them with or without?

Pics appreciated, especially aluminium prht :+1:.

Personal choice, but not for me as they always seem like an afterthought bolt on.

1 Like

Splash guards as in mud flaps? I’m thinking of getting some for mine so I’d be interested to see examples and how they are fitted.

These are mine!
R

2 Likes

Mine had them from the beginning. Thought they were standard TBH.

I’m a fan of them generally and always thought they suited it. They did get a bit less useful with a wider wheel setup though!

Do these help Dean?

1 Like

I’ve bought a set, waiting to get them painted and fitted.
I like them and think they’ll stop some stone chips at the front end hopefully

Thanks all. Yes they do look good, where I hold them against the car and they’re black they just look odd. I think I’ll get them painted up and fitted and see what I think. Good excuse to get the dash insert done at the same time.

Yep, can understand if they’re yet to be painted. The black contrast against the silver paint will probably look a bit odd.

Especially as you’re used to it without them.

I fancy some rally style flappy flaps :grin:, although I’m still umming and aahing about it. My friend put some on his GR Yaris and they look awesome, but that is a more rally style car.

1 Like