NC500 road trip

I have hopefully suitably edited or deleted my original post. If I haven’t and anyone can help me please do.

Going back to that link above which myself and others made comments they had the same concerns.
Moving on it seems he is genuine but sometimes with him being away on trips his communication is a little vague.
I’ve not been on one of his organised trips a few have on here so I’d await their replies.

1 Like

I was doing some research into these trips last year and came to the same conclusions. A bit slack with admin, but they do go ahead. His history (Google his name along with “car salesman”) also put me off, so decided not to partake.

1 Like

I have been to one of the Inspired Events and Tours trips in Folembay in France for an organised trackday run by Adam Lamb.
I had fun on this trip, the hotels were on the cheap and you were sharing the room with someone you met the day before so If I would do it again I’d book hotels separately.

Yes he has been convicted for fraud and he is a bit rubbish on admin but, I give people the chance to remedy themselves. It’s a cheap holiday, expect little/nothing and you will feel you got something of value back.

Treat it as, the guy puts this thing together but if you crash or have a breakdown he can provide some assistance but he wont probably be able to bail you out (may have some basic tools but won’t have a trailer or pads or something mx5 related as he will probably come with a landrover)

I don’t do/like/want camping so his nc500 trip isn’t appealing to me anymore

2 Likes

I’m quite prepared to accept that people CAN
change and that history is history.

As far as I can find out there is nothing to be concerned about and it’s fine. From the checks I’ve done I’ve been reassured that Adam is not a scammer or con man

I am looking forward to our trip middle of September

So how about deleting your thread then…

1 Like

I’ve actually been trying to.

i would leave it as continuation from the old thread (or join them)

1 Like

Locked then…

1 Like