ND 2.0 (2019) spring service

1. My model of MX-5 is: __ND 2.0 GT sport nav
  2. I’m based near: __Lancashire
  3. I’m looking for technical help or recommendations on: __oil recommendations

Hello I’m looking for a bit of advice on oil recommendations, I’ve searched this site and other ones across the pond . I know oil recommendations is a bit subjective and sometimes a personal preference, however i would like to gather some recommendations to help me make my mind up !
My ND is only used in the summer months as it’s really a toy to blast away the stresses of the day.
I will be servicing the car myself as I’m a decent home mechanic and enjoy a bit of spannering.
From my research I’ve narrowed down the following .
Engine oil, Shell Helix or Castrol Edge 5W-30 fully synthetic
Genuine Mazda filter and sump washer from MX5 parts .
Diff oil, Mazda long life diff oil and crush washers from MX5 parts .
Now the ■■■■■■ of choice, the gearbox oil…. Castrol trans max/syntrax 75W-90 GL4 or shell spiral 75W90 GL4 .
Mazda through in a free service last year so I only needed to do the discs and pads myself , however I’m going to do it all myself this year. My plans for this year are to lower it on the equivalent Eibach springs and then take it up to Roddinsons to set up the alignment .
Sorry for the rambling post but spring is nearly here and it’s time to get the ND off the trickle charger and on the road .

The choice is your re gear box oils, 75w 90 to spec GL4 is fine, I personally use a Castrol oil to that spec. Don’t forget the diff oil too, good practice to change that at say every 20k miles.
My preference is the Mobil super 3000 5w 30 FE in my NC. I see mx5parts recommend that as a grade/make for the ND engines, with 0w 20 as an oil option too.

Thanks for the reply, yes im going to do the diff at the same time as all the other fluids. It makes sense to do it all in one go whilst the car is up on four stands. Whlist its up I’ll give the underneath a dose of lanoguard or Dinitrol, it never sees any salty roads but it makes sense to to whilst its up in air.
Probably going to go with Castrol for the gearbox and mazda for the diff.

I use Mobil 1 ESP 5W-30 for the engine.
Millers Oils CRX LS 75w90 NT+ for the differential.
Millers Oils CRX 75w140 NT+ for the gearbox (but that tends to be far too stiff for most).

Mine is turbocharged and also only a weekend toy, so all 3 are changed annually despite doing less than 3,000 miles each year.