ND Carbon Fibre Boot Rack for sale- will need fettling

Recently removed one of these from a car and it had been on for ages so the bolts had rusted up.

Had to drill them out so now it will need new bolts. (The ones on the ends of the legs/clamps, that tighten the clamps into place, cant be seen in the picture). The rack and the leads are included and all else is undamaged. From what I can see a couple of allen bolts with a nut should do the trick. I would keep it but Im not an ND owner.

Anyone fancy it? Open to reasonable offers before it goes on that well known auction website…

Pictures can be arranged if needed, and it will have to be collection because of size etc. Reading Berks
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system to contact me.

“had to drill them out now, so it will need new bolts”

Does this mean the rack is bolted to the boot lid?
I was under the impression it clipped on and was held in place with straps or fixings.

(moderators - posting here to prevent other members from asking the same question)

No the unit clamps to the sides of the boot, the clamps have tightening bolts in the edges (the holes to the bolts can just be seen in the pic) These bolts push against a plate that tightens the clamp. Those are the bolts I had to drill out. Access to everything is reachable from under the clamps and in reality it would just need four bolts of similar size as no damage is present in the clamp part itself.