Nd cupholders

anyone want to sell me their ND cupholders?

I have a pair to sell, less than 50% of what the dealers want (£110 plus VAT new! ouch). Drop me a msg if you’re still after a pair, before they go on ebay.

yes ill have them off you

I took mine out the first day I bought that car, but put them in a cupboard as they’ll be needed when the day comes to sell the car. Pointless things imo.
Why on earth someone wants to drink anything when driving though is beyond me. If that’s what they use them for (not physically drinking the cupholders I mean :slight_smile: )

…use mine to store sunglasses in?

1 Like

Front cupholder is perfect position and fit for the latest narrow pack of fruit gums!

5 Likes

My daughter would go made if she didn’t have somewhere for her water when I take her for football!

TBH I do use them when I have a coffee and got a longish journey but need a chiropractor of used a lot in their back position!

Not a bad idea that

They aren’t a standard fitment in the Fiat 124/Abarth 124 so if you have some to sell advertise on their forum, you might get lucky!

I would happily buy another, (I seem to remember there are 3 receptacles and you only get 2 holders?)…not for coffee/cups, but for general storage of the odd items as the ND has some what limited “in cabin” storage space that is easily accessible…

…just not prepared to pay the stupid prices they are being sold for…

I have 2 spare that can be bought for a stupid price - ÂŁ22,950, but come with a free car! Bonus :grin:

3 Likes

Did you still want these? PM’d you on Sat. Going on the 124 pages otherwise. ta