ND - Faux Leather Car Mats

I fitted the Carbon Miata Deluxe car mats today to my ND. I bought the boot and interior sets. The faux leather is mounted on very heavy duty backing and the edges are sewn and hemmed. The deluxe set comes with removable top mats that are made from a hairy pan scourer type material that will catch dust and dirt.

https://www.carbonmiata.com/shop/mazda-mx-5/nd-15-mazda-mx-5-mazda-mx-5/interior-parts-nd-15-mazda-mx-5-nd-15-mazda-mx-5-mazda-mx-5/floor-mats/quilted-floor-mats-deluxe-version-premade-material/

Very nice too! I would say that though as I bought the same set but for my mk3.5  Extremely good quality I have to say  Got mine through TopMiata (probably should have gone straight to Carbon Miata) Moss only had the plain ones, as I wanted coloured stitching to go with the seats (black/red combo). The removable mats? Well Ive not seen anything like the material they’re made out of before. Looks to be holding up well though and dirt seems to not show up as much as conventional mats, it drops into the many crevices in these mats . Have to say, you’ve done a lot if work and additions to your car, well done!

A close up of the over mats,

Barrie

Thanks for your comments which appreciated. I was going to go with blue stitching and maybe the tan colour mats but the blue was too bright so i went for the subtle all black look.

All the other tweaks are not particularly noticeable but all make the car a little more personalised for me!

You’ve hit the nail on the head there! Making the car how you want it to be  great stuff!

Barrie