ND frame plugs

1. My model of MX-5 is: __ND 1.5 2017
  2. I’m based near: __eastbourne
  3. I’m looking for technical help or recommendations on: __frame/chassis plugs

I’ve noticed my frame or chassis plugs are missing and wondered if anyone knew where I can get some.

Hi C,
Have a look here Body Interior Trim | Mazda MX-5 Europe 11.2017 Parts Catalogs | PartSouq , find the part and then order it from your Mazda Main Dealer.
:heart:

1 Like

Thank you. Will get into that. Excellent resource!

1 Like

I ordered mine from the local Mazda dealership, good price and quick service, they even posted them to me.

1 Like

Given that the selling dealer should have fitted them at PDI in the first place, perhaps the dealer should provide them FOC.

2 Likes

Good luck with that

Email Mazda UK like I did, that got the dealer to provide them FOC.

Mazda UK Reply

1 Like

I might try that, I have no idea who the dealer was that sold it originally so might take a bit of chasing.

Thank you.

It should tell you in the service history of the MyMazda app. Failing that Mazda UK will be able to tell you, as long the dealer recorded it properly in the digital service record.

1 Like

I had no idea there was an app and that stuff was available, thank you. I’m not going anywhere today as my sciatic nerve feels like it’s on fire and I’m currently experiencing more pain in my leg than I thought was possible so I’ll look it up.
I’ve emailed Mazda Uk as well and will no doubt spend days waiting for a reply but after hearing about the reputation of my local dealer I think that’ll be quicker. Haha.

Mazda UK are about a 2 day turn around from my experience.

The app hadn’t updated properly after my last service so I emailed them Tuesday morning and got a reply Thursday morning.

2 Likes

I’ve heard back from Mazda Uk, local dealer deals with spares as we all thought. Local dealer emailed and got back to me, ordered and they will try to drop them in to my home address once they’ve arrived and I pay over the phone.
£5.99 each so all good as far as I’m concerned. (Number 8 in the spares diagram that is relevant)
Thank you everyone.

1 Like