ND Interior LED Bulb Spec

I am looking at replacing the bulbs in the dome and boot of my ND, I have done some searching but the links in the old threads are all dead :frowning:
I bought some bulbs I thought were correct the other week but they were too big :cry:
Can someone point me in the right direction please?

2 Likes

31mm Festoon LED is what I have used on 2 cars now.

1 Like

I bought this bulbs few months ago and so far i can’t complain, give them a try :grinning: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Has anyone tried these for an ND, looks like they are the type Ian recommended earlier in the thread

Cheers
Mark

I have a pack of those, just haven’t tried fitting them yet!

If you don’t mind, would be good to know how you get on before I press the order button!

I’ve just fitted these to my ND. One in the mirror assembly and the other in the boot light. The boot light was quite a tight fit lengthwise and both were quite snug widthwise. I’m not sure if this helps :see_no_evil:

Very helpful thanks Chris

1 Like

@MRH1962, fitted mine today!

Interior dome light was a breeze but the boot light required some bending of the spring retaining the base of the bulb.

Thanks Ian, have ordered mine, does it make a big difference?

Colour is much brighter blue/white, but as it was so light when I did it I didn’t notice a huge difference.

I agree, I installed mine in a fairly light garage. I did however dazzle myself when I looked directly at the boot light :see_no_evil::rofl: