ND - LED Front Indicators

I saw these advertised which promised “no hyperflash” so got some.

It was too sunny to photograph working, but these are at least twice as bright as other LED bulbs and probably three times as bright as the standard bulb.

They illuminate immediately (no warmup time) and NO hyperflash.  No need for extra resistors, a straight swap-over of bulbs.

Search on EBAY for . . . 

2x W21W 144-SMD Amber Turn Signal Light 7440 T20 Bright LED Bulbs No Hyper Flash

£9.99 post paid.

1 Like

Hi, I would like to do this on the front and back on my ND. How easy is it? Thanks.

Fronts fairly easy, you have to loosen the wheel arch liner and get your hand up into the space behind the headlight. Awkward but not difficult. The rears are another matter. The light units have to be taken out to get to the bulbs. Pain and risks paint damage. There are instructions on the Web and they should be followed carefully.

Hope this helps!

Jeff

Ahh ok. Many thanks for the info.

Holy moly, I’ve just fitted these to my NC rears. No problems with fitting, and no hyper flash. But … boy are they bright! I’m not sure if they’re not too bright. I can hardly look directly at them at night. I’m not sure I’d want to be behind a car with these fitted. Anyone else got experience with these? What are your thoughts?

1 Like

I did say they were bright . . . . :star2: :bulb: :grinning:

1 Like

:smile: They sure are! They do look cool though. I think I’ll stick with them and see if I get any complaints :smile:

Hi… newbie here, so please be gentle! I was wondering if anyone has gone for total LED turn signal bulbs. I already have sequential rear and side repeater units, the rears with compensating resistors, the repeaters without. Although the bulbs I’m thinking of using at the front say they are canbus compliant and have built in resistors, I’m wondering if the reduced powerdrain will still cause hyperflash. Would like to hear if someone has already done this before I splash out on the new bulbs. Thanks in advance for any advice! :+1:

I have sequential rears with resistors, LED sides and LED front, supposedly with resisters built in. I had front LED before any others and never got hyperflash. However, there is no guarantee as manufacturers/sellers say one thing and reality may be different.

1 Like

Got mine from Amazon had them 2 years no hiper flash no resisters

1 Like

Thanks for the info in the two posts above. I have ordered a couple of these bulbs for the indicators…

… and while I’m at it, a pair of these for the reversing light, one to use and one spare.