ND -lowered springs

I am toying with getting the Mazda lowered springs on my Sport Nav ND . I am wondering about the impact on my insurance premium - any feedback please?

Very dependant on your insurer and circumstances i would have thought, but it should be a relatively negligible amount normally.

Do a quick indicative run through an insurance comparison site and see if it has any effect, Admiral didn’t charge any extra for lowered, change of back box and reflectors.

Hi.

If you do have any issues with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line.

Regards,

Dan

You got a new customer today as my current insurer refused to insure the modified car . Obviously, a dealer fitted set of new springs would turn a sixty something , retired lawyer with no points and full no claims bonus into the Driver from Hell .

So ‘every little did (not )help’ at all but your guys did. So thanks …

Hi John.  Which insurer was it that wouldn’t accept the lowered vehicle?  I ask because I’m thinking of doing the same and hope that it’s not the insurer I’m with.  Thanks.

Roger.

My insurer (Privilege) just increased my excess by the value of the parts and labour, (about £400) which is fair enough 

Countryboy - Tesco - hence my ‘every little helps quip’. I tried Footman James too and all went well until I mentioned I did , y’know , actually drive my car and hence a 5000 miles pa limit was unacceptable.

No additional Premium on my Recaro for 30mm lowering kit, Centre exit exhaust and BBR remapping with Adrian Flux.

Hi John,

Thanks for advising and we’re glad that you have secured a policy tailored to your own requirements.

Don’t hesitate to return to me to discuss any matters.

Kind Regards,

Dan

Thanks John, that’s what I thought, but you can never take anything for granted in this life.