ND Mk4's, where is everybody?

I have another car that was a new model out and it seemed ages until I started to see them regularly on the roads probably 6 - 9 months,

There are what 30 - 35+ million cars registered to be on the road so based on that the chances of seeing a new model are quite low really.

Iā€™m near East Grinstead.

Ā 

Trips weā€™ve done so far;

Ā 

Day trip to Worthing.

Day trip to Northampton.

Commute round the M25 to Uxbridge for work x2.

Regular Sunday drive up to Croydon to visit friends.

Several drives out to Ashdown Forest.

Weekend break down in the New Forest.

Ā 

Thereā€™s a Soul Red one I see in the Redhill area. Ā (Shanā€™t say exactly where for privacy of the owner.)

I saw an identical one to mine the day I picked mine up driving into East Grinstead, we crossed each other going over a mini roundabout on the A22, was very bizarre! Ā (On that journey I also saw an NA, NB, NC and my ND all within 5 minutes of each other on the open road!)

Ā 

Seen a few around, but not loads yet.

Iā€™m in the north west (around Liverpool and Warrington); so far only seen one other and itā€™s in our works car park.Ā  His is red; mine is ceramic.

And heā€™s just joined the club.Ā 

John.

Saw one Soul Red ND at a local classic car meet in Hampshire a week or three back. Otherwise, havenā€™t come across any while Iā€™ve been out and about in Surrey.

There are currently two in Yorkshire Ridings club. I see quite a few around Huddersfield - one regularly around Holmfirth and another Ā every few days, owned by workā€™s Physio

Sounds like youā€™ll see my dirty soul red soon.

East Staffordshire. Seen maybe 3 in last months. Not much really. Nearly everyday driving my son 2 miles to his school I see 2 or 3 older 5s.

Iā€™ve only seen a soul red around here a couple of times and a white one like mine on the same day as I picked mine up. Not seen any since despite doing 1200 odd miles back and forth to Swindon.

Gary

Seen 2 others on the road in 3500 milesĀ in 6 weeks, three times to Leeds, twice to London, Wycombe, Huddersfield. Wolverhampton on Thu.Ā Ā 

The guy driving the White 2.0 Sport on the M4 going west at Reading tonight at about 20.15, if your on this forum, thanks, your a good sport. Your White ND looks fantastic, sorry we surprised you when we pulled along side you, bet you wondered what was going on.Ā Ā Just wanted to take in the lovely looking ND.Ā 

Iā€™m here!

Ā 

Weymouth/Bournemouth area, dark grey (canā€™t remember the official description) 2.0 sport.

Ā 

Fell in love with her in the showroom, test drove her 1.5 sister, and signed upā€¦a week later, and sheā€™s mine!

Iā€™m in Cottingham, near Hull, East Yorkshire. Iā€™ve not seen one yet, but my neighbour saw a Soul Red one in Waitrose carpark.

Ā 

My Reflex Blue one has had Christmas at sea, so should be here mid January:)

Ā 

Mine is in east Suffolk. Only ever seen others in dealerā€™s car park!

There is one in my garage Ā and I did see another in Pickering on Thursday

After this mornings monsoon conditions around Cambridge I would guess that they are all tucked away in cosy garagesā€¦

I still havenā€™t seen one on the road yet.

Mine has been out and about and is more brown than red to prove it!

Same here!

I have only seen 2 in the Hampshire / Surrey border area. Ā My own, and another Soul Red one.

A friend near Farnborough has a Ceramic Metallic one - keep an eye out for that! :slight_smile:

And my Ceramic has reached the dealer so look for it in North Essex from Saturday .