ND Model advice

Hi

After writing off my NC BBR turbo in the January floods I’ve finally managed to agree a value with the insurance company so am looking at buying a ND to replace it.

I definitely want one of the later 184hp, 2.0l models but I’m struggling to find out any details of what the different model names mean. I’d like one with Bilstein shocks and a LSD, so which models do I need to go for/avoid?

The main descriptions I’ve seen on autotrader are

SKYACTIVE-G SE-L Nav+
SKYACTIVE-G Sport Nav+
SKYACTIVE-G GT Sport Nav+

Can anyone explain the differences or point me at a site that describes them?

Thanks
Matt

All 2.0l soft top cars have LSD, Bilsteins, bigger wheels/tyres and bigger brakes. Most have the strut brace as well.
I seem to recall that no automatic cars came with the LSD or Bilsteins but we need some further input on this.
:heart:

I have the September 2018 brochure so if you send me your email by ‘private’ message I will take some pictures of the specification pages for you.
:heart:

1 Like

Of the 3 you listed they are in trim levels lowest to highest.

Sport Nav+ was the 2019 onwards name that had what you are looking for to the best of my understanding.
The trim names changed in 2021 (or around then) which is when you will see ‘Sport Tech’ appear as a name.
They then changed again in maybe 2023 when Exclusive Line’ came in.
I am pretty sure any of these (year dependent) will have what you are looking for :slight_smile:

This site is great for finding brochures:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.