ND - Number Plate Lights

I had replaced the number plate lights with LED bulbs, but the life-time of the bulbs were disappointing so I went the “whole-hog” and bought LED replacement light units

I ordered them Monday 19th and they were shipped from California, USA and they arrived 11:30 today via DHL. I have never seen something shipped so fast!

USD25 plus shipping. Same supplier as my sequential indicators and smoked side repeaters.

Pouring with rain, so cannot fit them but tomorrow looks promising . . .

Advert . . .

To get the super brightness you need to improve your Mazda’s presence, shine a powerful xenon white light over your rear license plate!

This page features the xenon white OEM replacement 18-SMD LED license plate lamps for the:

2016-up Mazda MX-5 Miata

Each powerful LED license lamp is powered by an 18-piece LED chipset for an incredibly bright light output. Easily install the 18-SMD LED Mazda license plate lights by unplugging the stock harness from your factory license lamps (OEM part # D09H-51-270 D09H-51-270B), removing the incandescent bulb, and plugging in the stock harness to the full LED license plate lights.

With the xenon white LED license plate lamps, your Mazda Miata will gain a strong and powerful gleam that bolsters its appearance to be a beacon of light in your night drives!

Which US retailer did you buy the kit from?

iJDMToy, as per the box.

Thanks.

Check eBay, similar on sale there but don’t know about quality. These are very good and very bright!

Will do. I am always dubious about buying from ebay although I haven’t had a bad experience!