ND or RF in Scotland?

Hi All,

So I was wondering if anybody in Scotland has an ND or an RF that they’d be happy for me to come and take pictures of? I’m an amatuer photographer and trying to build a kind of “Portfolio”, so maybe one day I could make a little side earner taking pictures for dealerships, just enough to pay for camera gear, while I’m now away at sea. Obviously, Mazda would be up there with a favourite, so having good pictures of their current models looks good in the portfolio.

Let me know if anybody would be interested.
I’d come to you, and the kind of photography I do (Lightpainting), evening probably suits a little bit better (until I’ve practiced it day time with lense filters).

Thanks,

Niall

1 Like

Hi Niall,

Potentially this one and location:

Drop me a PM if you’re interested.

Ian

1 Like

Hi Ian!

Aye! What a great spot that is! It’s hard to tell but is there any lighting there at night? If not, it’s not a deal breaker by any means, just means maybe timing it / adapting a little.
Industrious back drop with dim light, then lightpainted car is chef kiss imo!

This is a couple pictures of my Pals car down the fishing pier at Mallaig for an example >

So yeah, I’d be well up for it if you are keen, I’m pretty flexible in that I just signed off yesterday, so have 3 weeks off now with only odd things on here and there, so we can work around what’s best for you.
Let me know

Cheers,

Niall

1 Like

Off topic but how did your Mk1 exhaust enquiry go?

1 Like

I ended up going for the il motorsport exhaust from MX5 Parts, but it’s come and I really amn’t sure about it.
Its a 2.5" pipe cat back which is fine, poly bush mounts which will be grand, but the tip is 3.5" and I dont know if it’s a wee bit brash for the look I’m aiming for. We’ll see.
Going to fit it this weekend and see what like. I’ll get a before and after post up here once its all done.

1 Like

Cheers.
Good skills with the photography in my opinion.
Wish you were a bit nearer!

1 Like

Where abouts are you?

Near the Falkirk Wheel.
Don’t drive over 20/30 miles just now due to a health issue but it’s hopefully set to get sorted.

Im more than happy to drive that, and more, on a nice day to get some pictures! Will keep an eye on the forecasts over the next 3 weeks and see what like!

2 Likes

If you do, burger n coffee on me.
Not negotiable!

2 Likes

Sounds like a deal to me! The day I turn down food, end my misery.

I’ve emailed the folks at the Falkirk wheel and at The Kelpies to see about getting permission to get access down to a good place for them to be a good back drop. Fingers crossed!

2 Likes

I’ve got two 5s .
One is the wife’s 2002 Sport with a hardtop I use for rain duties.
However, the Mk1 import never gets out in the rain now.
After spending a ransom on the chassis, I’m not inclined to get it wet or the new roof either.
So if you wanted the BRGs together, dry day only I’m afraid.

2 Likes

A wee update - I’ve had a bit of a woopsie and left my camera on the roof of my car and never realized till the first corner, when I heard the big auld smash.
So all photoshoots are postponed until I can buy a new set up unfortunatly!
Big sad

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.